PRODUCT LINE: Portable Basketball Equipment
PRODUCT: EZ Fold® Portable Basketball Systems
MANUFACTURER: Draper, Inc.
AVAILABLE FROM: Gym Equipment & Specialties
HOW TO PURCHASE: Use Our Contact Form
MORE INFO: Web site
- Competition styling and an official sized glass backboard and breakaway goal make Draper Portable Backstops an affordable choice for facilities looking for premium competition court and side court systems.
- Low maintenance extension spring technology design makes one-person setup and height adjustment easy and fast.
- Model 503018 has 66" and model 503019 has 96" of safe play area.
- Each has a full size 72" x 42", 1/2" tempered glass backboard and breakaway goal.
- Model 503019 also features rear anchor kit and added structural members, ballast and horizontal beam padding to allow high school or college competition play.
- Backboard has a lifetime limited warranty.
- Goal height is adjustable from 5' to 10' in 6" increments for players of all ages.
- Base and front are fully padded on all sides with 2" thick padding stocked in black, red, dark blue, and maroon; allow 6 weeks for other colors.
- Rolls easily on 8" diameter, 2" wide running gear.
- Ballast is hidden from sight.
- Front stabilizers lock in place for maximum play stability.
- Molded bolt-on edge padding color matches base.
- Front floor positioning pins included.
EZ Fold® Portable Basketball Systems: More »
In the summer of 1902, Luther O. Draper decided to go into the window shade business. A birthright Quaker, Mr. Draper's business philosophy was simple and straightforward - To endeavor to make a quality product and offer it at a reasonable price. Traveling by interurban railroad and bicycle, Mr. Draper offered his product to schools, many of them one-room schoolhouses in eastern Indiana and western Ohio. Quality sells, and Mr. Draper's business prospered.
There have been a lot of changes in 100 years, but there also have been some constants. Draper's 500 employees still endeavor to provide good service on a quality product at a reasonable price. As we enter our second century, we would like to take this opportunity to say “thanks” to our many business friends who have placed their trust in us, and to renew our commitment to merit and trust.